How do I add Bulma to a SAFE project?
Bulma is a free open-source UI framework based on flex-box that helps you create modern and responsive layouts. When it comes to using Bulma as your front-end library on a SAFE Stack web application, you have two options.
- Feliz.Bulma: Feliz.Bulma is a Bulma wrapper for Feliz.
- Fulma: Fulma provides a wrapper around Bulma for fable-react.
By adding either of these to your SAFE project alongside the Bulma stylesheet or the Bulma NPM package, you can take full advantage of Bulma.
- Add the Feliz.Bulma Nuget package to the solution.
- Start using Feliz.Bulma components in your F# files.
open Feliz.Bulma Bulma.button.button [ str "Click me!" ]
- Add the Fulma NuGet package to the solution.
- Start using Fulma components in your F# files.
open Fulma Button.button  [ str "Click me!" ]